Pricing your property
Price is one of the most important factors prospective buyers consider when looking at a property. You do not want your valuable investment to be either under-priced or over-priced – but how do you know what is right? How can you tell what the market will respond to? As your real estate agent, I will help you realize the best possible value for your property.
- If necessary, suggest obtaining certain inspection reports prior to marketing and review the impact they have on pricing.
- Give you a Seller's Cost Sheet that projects the approximate costs of sale.
- Provide you with updates of market activity in a format that works best for you. This includes:
- Newly available comparable properties.
- Recent sales of any comparable properties.
- Price reductions on available comparable properties.
- Expired or canceled listings of comparable properties.
- Communication from other sales agents and potential purchasers.
- Summarize your options and make recommendations based on market conditions and your personal situation.
- Review the pricing plan as needed.